Saturday, December 18, 2004

sincerest thank you...


trivia: did you know that most people who read my blog are people who are not that close to me or those whom i don't know.

another trivia: did you know that most people who comments on my blog are people who are not that close to me or those whom i don't know.

that makes it even special.

thank you very much

...to those who read my blog.

...for making me a part of your life.

...thank you on your comments.

...thank you on your reactions (from the blog up to my friendster ad e-mail account)

...and most of all thank you for making my writings worthy of your attention.

i am not a very good writer but i hold on to what i have once read-


'A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream.


guestbook
Grace Bible Church
photos
atom
RSS