Wednesday, November 02, 2005

battle cry of a not-so-conventional pinay

Today, after the slasher cup incident I have decided to declare to the entire blog-o-rama universe my battle cry (A battle cry is a yell or chant taken up in battle, usually by members
of the same military unit. These cries can serve many purposes, including inspiring those otherwise inclined to stay back, promoting a sense of esprit de corps, communicating to friends that they have support and terrifying the enemy troops).

Here it is…in no particular order-

* I believe that fear is not a disease of the body but it is something that kills the soul.

* I have always been battling for the concept that a woman is the companion of a man, gifted with equal mental capacities. She has the right to participate in the minutest details in the activities of man, and she has an equal right of freedom and liberty with him.

* I strongly agree with the concept that whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love, if possible kill him with your kindness.

* I have been advocating that one should live as if you were to die tomorrow, thus l earn as if you were to live forever.

* And I have been delighting myself unto the Lord for he shall give the desires of my heart (and even if he doesn’t I would still delight in Him).

* I am Definitely ASLAN'S NUMBER ONE FAN--- (for those who cannot relate please see Chronicles of Narnia)

guestbook
Grace Bible Church
photos
atom
RSS