Sunday, July 25, 2004

sablay na hirit...2

1. I couldn't care a damn!

2. What's your next class before this? (ANO DAW???!!!)

3. Nothing in this world is perfect except the word "change"

4. Can you repeat that for the second time around once more fromthe top? (ulitin natin hanggang mamatay tayo!)

5. My dad brought home a lot of hand-me-downs! (Translation: Damingpasalubong ng tatay ko.)

6. Standard and Chartered Bank

7. I'm very iterated!!! (transalation: galit sya! haha!)

8. I'm sorry, my boss just passed away. (translation: kakadaan lang ng boss nya.)

9. Hello, my boss is out of town. Would you like to wait?

10. What happened after the erection of Mayon Volcano?

11. Don't touch me not!

12. Hello?... For a while, please hang yourself...

13. Its spilled milk under the bridge.

14. Don't change anything! Keep it at ease.

15. Hello McDo? Mag-i-inquire lang ako kung magkano ang kidneymeal? (yung pang-batang pagkain)

16. You!!! You're not a boy anymore! You're a man anymore! (coach?!coach?!)

17. Out of fit ako these days eh... (translation: di syanakakapag-exercise)

18. Come, lets join us!

19. Bring down the house down!

20. I'm the world champion of the World!!!

21. Beneath the Belt!

22. Rule of Hand... (thumb yata ibig sabihin...)

23. Can you repeat it once again?

24. Mukhang haggard-looking.

25. Do you have more brighter ideas?

26. Halatang obvious naman yata
 
*hayyyy life.

guestbook
Grace Bible Church
photos
atom
RSS