1. Students truly DO NOT appreciate you.
2. You are over worked underpaid.
3. Your students looked at you as somebody they pay
4. You are always sized down
5. You have to take respect from them in a forceful manner
6. They are happy if you are sick, busy or in a boring meeting (because you don’t have to come to class, imagine, they are happy because you are sick?)
7. They call you ‘irrational being’,‘unfair being’,‘may favoritism’ and others
out of nothing.
8. They feel that you should always be a happy shiny individual.
9. They question your opinion
10. Worst they yell ‘I don’t give a hell care about her number!’