Tuesday, July 19, 2005

hello...again

Finally after years of hibernation here I am again posting…

To be honest, I grew tired of blogs.

First, almost everybody has one.

Second, people tend to use to reflect their self consumption.

Third and the biggest reason why I stopped is because I get misinterpreted.

Actually di lang naman sa blog, even in real life.

They look at me as though I am different (in an eerie way).

I grew tired of the reaction and I was fed up. So I decided to stop writing my point of views and just let my blog rot.

Then a friend of mine told me that he saw my guestbook and it has a bunch of good comment, I’ve read it and good was the under statement of the year. It was sincere.

Then I grasp the real thought of the phrase ‘against the flow’. While the rest of the world approves of rudeness, shrewdness and neglect-

I disagree.

While the world approves of messianic complex, premarital sex, alcohol, drugs and cult-ship-
I disapprove.

While MTV exploits the concept of classical conditioning-
I have been battling subconscious yet superficial realities being pioneered by these monsters!

The only reason why I am misunderstood is because my standard is not the WORLDS standard.

In a world where excuses is like dung, in a society where people construct the reality of dire as something excellent, in a place where words like sincere, honest, humble and grounded lost its meaning, It is hard to live. It’s so hard to keep on striving for people/students to believe into something when they choose to just succumb to everything peripheral.

But just like what Angela Monet said those who danced where thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

So what’s my point? Im going to write again

guestbook
Grace Bible Church
photos
atom
RSS